Apr 21, 2021
At the age of 15, Jeff Wall Jr.
became the founder of Golden Age Karate, a non-profit organization
that travels to nursing homes to teach the elderly the art of
karate. Now, at only 16 years old, Jeff is using his black belt on
a mission to help seniors discover huge gains in health and
incredible confidence out in the world. His mantras are all about
kindness and Jeff emphasizes the nonviolent wonders of the martial
Tune in now and learn karate
with your grandparents!
This podcast contains affiliate
links! That means if you purchase from the companies we promote
using the links we provide, we receive a small commission. Thank
you for your support! You can see our full affiliate
[00:01 - 03:02] Opening Segment
- Let’s welcome Jeff Wall Jr.
- Jeff introduces the Golden Age Karate to
[03:03 - 08:20] DEVELOP YOUR UNIQUE ZONE of GENIUS:
Karate and kindness
- Jeff’s life-changing “axe kick” when he was 6
- How he handled being the only martial artist in
- “Kindness rules everything” for
- What karate should be all about according to
[08:21 - 18:06] HAPPINESS IS SOMETHING YOU DECIDE UPON
AHEAD of TIME: Kindness in Karate
- Can we blend kindness and
- Why Jeff chooses the elderly as his karate
- Step out of your house confidently
- Jeff breaks down his philosophy in teaching his
- Other people’s excitement excites
[18:07 - 28:21] CURATING OUR INCOMING: Benefits of
choosing our perspective
- Consume media better with these tips from
- Be inspired by Jeff’s life motto
- Listen to Jeff plans on how he plans to go
- How his student improved her health with
[28:22 - 37:33] AVOID BEING IN "FIGHTING MODE"
CONSTANTLY: Make time to train and rest
- Connect with Jeff. Links below
- How can you help Jeff and the Golden Age
- Jeff shares his tips to manage your time
- He talks about the importance of
- Jeff gives us tips to start a training
- The importance of practice in learning a
[37:34- 41:23] Closing Segment
- The advice from Jeff that you need to hear
- Jeff tells us why this is still an amazing
- Final words and announcements
Jeff Wall Jr.
“Even though that you know
you can hurt somebody, you still aren’t just going around trying to
hurt somebody on purpose. [Karate is] only for
Jeff Wall Jr.
to reach out to Jeff or follow him
on Instagram. Check out Golden Age Karate to learn more about his work.
Learn from the best! MasterClass provides 100+ classes across 9
categories. Learn science from Neil deGrasse Tyson, songwriting
from Alicia Keys, or style from Tan France! Their insights are not
to be missed. Sign up today!
Conspiracy of Goodness Links:
Conspiracy of Goodness
Conspiracy of Goodness on
Dr. Lynda's Book:
Ever Widening Circles